top of page

Connecticut Defense Attorney-
Probation Modifications

Probation Modifications

Probation Modifications


Even if you have been convicted of a crime and are currently serving a term or probation or special parole you have the right to ask for a modification to reduce your term of probation or parole.


Having the right lawyer, and following the correct process is paramount to a potential favorable outcome to your probation modification.

Whether it is your first criminal offense or not, you need experienced and compassionate counsel from one of the best law firms in New London, an attorney who shows up for court when you do, to fight for your rights each step of the way.


Handling everything from DUI cases to white-collar crime to homicide, Attorney Wagman’s knowledge of law and the intricacies of the criminal justice system are paramount to winning your case.

Call us at 860-444-0100

bottom of page